Combat Rating, known as CR, is a statistic possessed by player characters representing the overall item level of equipment.
Raising Combat Rating will unlock in-game content and provide better gear, weapons, and R&D Plans. This guide will tell you what relevant content players should run to reach T5 Content
Available ‘On Duty’ Relevant Content!
Here is the list of all available content for players that recently reached Combat Rating 70:
|East End Regal Hotel||CR 53 – CR 79|
|STAR Labs Facility||CR 53 – CR 79|
|Circe’s Stronghold||CR 53 – CR 79|
|Monarch Playing Card Company||Sentinels of Magic Base||CR 53 – CR 79|
|The Hunt||CR 80 – CR 104 | Origin Crisis|
|Test Subject #1||CR 80 – CR 104 | Origin Crisis|
|Cape Carmine Lighthouse||CR 53 – CR 79|
|Old Gotham Subway||CR 53 – CR 79|
|Ferris Aircraft||CR 53 – CR 79 | Fight for the Light|
|Shady Nightclub||Police Station||CR 53 – CR 79 | The Last Laugh|
|STAR Labs Satellite||CR 70 – CR 90|
|Shadowlands||CR 70 – CR 90|
|Hall of Doom: Recovery||The Watchtower: An Opportunity||CR 70 – CR 90|
|Stryker’s Island Penitentiary||CR 53 – CR 79|
|Arkham Asylum||CR 53 – CR 79|
|League of Assassins Stronghold||CR 53 – CR 79|
|South Gotham Courthouse||CR 53 – CR 79 | The Battle for Earth|
|Coast City||CR 53 – CR 79 | Fight for the Light|
|Inner Sanctum||CR 70 – CR 90|
|Wayward Souls||Soul Alchemy||CR 70 – CR 90 | Hand of Fate|
|The Chasm||CR 53 – CR 79|
|Power Core||CR 53 – CR 79|
|Sunstone Matrix||CR 53 – CR 79|
|The Gates of Tartarus||CR 70 – CR 90 | The Battle for Earth|
|The Prime Battleground||CR 70 – CR 90 | The Battle for Earth|
|With a Vengeance||Unpaid Dues||CR 70 – CR 90 | Hand of Fate|
|A Black Dawn||Seeds of Rot||CR 70 – CR 90 | Hand of Fate|
Available Relevant Missions!
Here is the list of all available missions for players that recently reached Combat Rating 70:
Available PVE Tier Vendors
Content Loot complemented with some T4 Equipment will let players to reach CR 84. Here is the list of all available vendors for players that recently reached Combat Rating 70 and need to raise their Combat Rating:
|PVE Tier 4: Vendor||CR 70 – CR 83|
- The fastest way to reach CR 84 is to have: Hand of Fate, The Battle for Earth, and Home Turf DLC packs,
- Try to make all Home Turf Daily missions and Wayward Souls / Soul Alchemy Alert everyday.
- If you can access T4 Raids, remember doing it every week with no excuse.
- When you have the enough amount of Marks, start buying the highest statistic weight equipment (check statistics weight in CR Calculator)
- Doing Home Turf special mission every 5 days will grant you CR 73 Equipment set. This set can be really helpful to not expend Marks of Victory in Tier4, and together with Equipment MODS will raise your CR to 84
- If you have Origin Crisis DLC start doing T5 Challenges, they will boost your CR with CR 83 equipment.
- If you get some cool items by doing Challenge, Duos, Alerts, or Raids (like equipment CR 72 or 83), make some projections by putting your actual equipment and the equipment you want to spend marks on in the Combat Rating Calculator, to see what you need to buy to get the desire 84 Combat Rating
- Once you get the desire 84 Combat Rating, check our Combat Rating: CR 84 to CR 100 guide