Combat Rating, known as CR, is a statistic possessed by player characters representing the overall item level of equipment.
Raising Combat Rating will unlock in-game content and provide better gear, weapons, and R&D Plans. This guide will tell you what relevant content players should run to reach T2 Content
Get Started with ‘On Duty’ Tab!
The On Duty Menu, accessible by hitting the Y key by default, allows players to queue for various instances. When players reach level 30, they can access to T1 Content where equipment and Marks of Triumph can be obtained.
Available ‘On Duty’ Relevant Content!
Here is the list of all available content for players that recently reached Level 30 and needs to raise their Combat Rating:
|8th Precinct||Level 30 – CR 53|
|Meta Research Wing||Level 30 – CR 53|
|The Joker’s Funhouse||Level 30 – CR 53|
|Mannheim’s Chinese Theater||Gotham Warehouse||Level 30 – CR 53|
|Lair of the Spectre||Sentinels of Magic Citadel||Level 30 – CR 53|
|Gotham University||Level 30 – CR 53|
|HIVE Base||Level 30 – CR 53|
|Metropolis City Hall||Level 30 – CR 53|
|OMAC Base||Level 30 – CR 53|
|Gorilla Grodd’s Lab||Gotham Mercy Hospital||Level 30 – CR 53|
|Area 51||Level 30 – CR 53|
|Ace Chemicals||Level 30 – CR 53|
|Watchtower Containment Facility||Hall of Doom Armory||Level 30 – CR 53|
|Smallville||CR 34 – CR 53|
Available Relevant Missions!
Here is the list of all available missions for players that recently reached Level 30 and needs to raise their Combat Rating:
|Toyland – Daily||Level 30 – CR 64|
|Fun for Girls and Boys – Daily||Level 30 – CR 64|
|Once More With Rockets! – Daily||Level 30 – CR 64|
|Uncivil Engineering – Daily||Level 30 – CR 64 | The Battle for Earth|
|Blasts from the Past – Daily||Level 30 – CR 64 | The Battle for Earth|
|Construction Delays – Daily||Level 30 – CR 64 | The Battle for Earth|
|Deconstruction – Daily GROUP||Level 30 – CR 64 | The Battle for Earth|
Available PVE Tier Vendors
Content Loot complemented with some T1 Equipment will let players to reach CR 43. Here is the list of all available vendors for players that recently reached Level 30 and need to raise their Combat Rating:
|PVE Tier 1: Vendor||Level 30 – CR 42|
- Queue on Challenge and Duos to start earning Marks of Victory and getting some equipment with Item Level 30+
- Alerts could be harder to do with queue, so you might need to join a helpful League or make your own group to queue together
- Remember doing the marked Alerts and Duos in the day, it will grant you the Daily Bonus Marks of Triumphs
- When you have the enough amount of Marks, start buying the highest statistic weight equipment (check statistics weight in CR Calculator)
- If you get some cool items by doing Challenge, Duos, and Alerts (like equipment CR 34 or 40), make some projections by putting your actual equipment and the equipment you want to spend marks on in the Combat Rating Calculator.
- Once you get the desire 43 Combat Rating, check our Combat Rating: CR 43 to CR 53 guide