Combat Rating Calculator268,759 views
Combat Rating is a statistic possessed by player characters representing the overall power of their equipment. Combat rating is calculated by averaging the item levels of all of a player's equipped items.
This calculator will let know what equipment item level you should buy to reach your desire CR.
How to Raise your Combat Rating
- Start running your relevant content to get "Equipment Loot" from them
- Missions, Challenges, and Duos should be easy and achievable by yourself or by queuing them at the journal
- Alerts and Raids will be harder so players should find a nice group to run them
- Buy "Vendor Equipment" relevant to your Combat Rating that have the higher weight
- If you already have "Equipment Loot" with high Combat Rating, then buy the next "Vendor Equipment" with higher weight
- Check more about How to Raise your CR here http://dcuobloguide.com/guides/increasing-combat-rating/
Armor Mods no longer contribute to Combat Rating. Combat Rating is now equal to 115% of your gear’s weighted Item Level. Because you always wanted to know, here’s how each slot is now weighted and contributes to your Combat Rating. The combined total below is 115%.
Find your Character with DCUO Census App
Only Level 30 characters will be displayed in the results.
|Slot||Weight||Item Level||Slot||Weight||Item Level|
|Weapon||12 %||Start Item Levels at:|
|Head||11 %||Face||6 %|
|Neck||6 %||Shoulders||9 %|
|Back||8 %||Hands||7 %|
|Chest||12 %||Waist||7 %|
|Legs||12 %||Feet||7 %|
|Ring 1||6 %||Ring 2||6 %|