Atomic manipulates the subatomic structure of enemies to inflict damage, shields allies and heals himself. This power is available by buying it from Marketplace with 600 Station Cash.
Atomic Tank guide updated to GU54
- Dominance: Dominance makes your effects, like stuns, knocks, and pulls, work on enemies.
- Health: Health measures ability to withstand knockout
- Power: Required to use super-powers in your loadout
- Defense: Defense reduces damage from non-player enemies. (71 defense=1% damage reduction).
- Toughness: Toughness reduces damage from players enemies. (71 Toughness =1% damage reduction).
- Restoration: Restoration increases healing
- Critical Healing Chance: Increases the chance to perform a critical healing
- Critical Healing Magnitude: Increases the amount of health restored with a critical heal
Power Points Build
Atomic Tank Loadout
- Atomic Reorganization: Change the atomic composition of enemies in front of you, damaging, stunning, and instantly bringing them to you.
- Atom Splitter: damages nearby enemiges and bring them to you. [Atomic Combo] Atomic Fragmentation (Tap Melee): Continue causing localized implosions, damaging and possibly stunning or knocking down nearby enemies. Each additional attack grants you a Molecular Charge. Adds a Nuclear Pressure stack. Once you have 3 stacks and gain 6 Molecular Charges, your Quark-Gluon Aura will activate or refresh it if it is already active. Molecular Charges reconstitute a portion of your tissue when applied, healing you an amount equal to 48% of your max Dominance. The second Atomic Fragmentation will refresh your Quark-Gluon Aura if it is already active
- Neutrino Blast: Create many small but dangerous explosions to gain immunity against control effects for a short time. Activates your Quark-Gluon Aura if you have at least 1 Nuclear Pressure stack and at least 2 Molecular Charges when this is used. Provides immunity to control effects and removes control debuffs for you and up to 7 group members. (Usable While Controlled)
- Proton Remedy: Regenerate your damaged tissue by focusing on your own subatomic structure, healing yourself over time. Recovery time is sped up if you have Molecular Charges or if your Quark-Gluon Aura is active when this is used. Activates your Quark-Gluon Aura if you have at least 1 Nuclear Pressure stack and at least 2 Molecular Charges when this is used. (Usable While Controlled)
- Density: Increase your molecular density and transmute your body into extremely fortified metal for a short time, allowing you to absorb incoming damage. (Usable While Controlled)
- Energize (25% Supercharge Cost): Push your Nuclear Pressure and Molecular Charges to the limit, immediately healing yourself. Activates your Quark-Gluon Aura or refreshes it if it is already active. (Usable While Controlled)
Atomic Tank Tips
- In Tank Roles, Dominance is increased by 100%. Super powers increase your Defense and Toughness by 90%. Activating your Quark-Gluon Aura provides immunity to control effects for a short time for you and up to 7 group members. While it is you gain +15% Control Resistance, +10% Damage Absorption while not Blocking, and your attacks heal you for an amount equal to 2% of your max Health.
- Atomic Reorganization  bring multiple enemies from far distances to you while Atom Splitter  bring nearby enemies toward you.
- Atom Splitter  can deal more damage with its Atomic Combos. This power have 2 Atomic Fragmentation Charges that activates by Tap Melee x2
- Each time you use Atomic Fragmentation [Atomic Combo] will grant you Molecular Charges which heals you an amount equal to 48% of your max Dominance.
- By using Atom Splitter , it adds a Nuclear Pressure stack and each time you use Atom Splitter  combos will grant a Molecular Charge which means after using this power plus its combos you will have 1 Nuclear Pressure and 2 Molecular Charge
- Using Neutrino Blast  and Proton Remedy  inmeadiately after Atom Splitter  and 2 Atomic Fragmentation will activate your Quark-Gluon Aura instantly.
- Density  will absorb all incoming damage for a short time. This power should be save only when you are really low health and give time to your healer for restoring your health
- Proton Remedy  will heal you over time while Energize  heals you instantly plus activating Quark-Gluon Aura instantly
- While Quark-Gluon Aura is active your attacks will heal you for an amount equal to 2% of your max Health.
- Weapon: Absorption Adapter
- Neck: Fortified Blocking
- Back: Breakout Regeneration
- Feet: Deadly Block or Explosive Block
- Chest: Reserve Tank
- Hands: Regenerative Shielding
- Red Socket
- Dominance & Might
- Yellow Socket
- Restoration (empowers your healing received)
- Blue Socket