Celestial damagers focus on dealing damage to enemies with high levels of might and precision, and commanding dark powers to restrain and overwhelm their enemies. Celestial is the game’s 11th power set.
Celestial DPS guide updated to GU38
Celestial is a power set that is available through the download of the ”Sons of Trigon” DLC
- Precision: Precision adds damage to all weapon attacks (white damage).
- Might: Might increases damage from super powers (yellow damage).
- Critical Weapon Attack Chance: The chance to perform a critical attack with a weapon
- Critical Weapon Attack Damage: Increases the damage a critical attack with a weapon does
- Critical Ability Attack Chance: Increases the chance to perform a critical attack with an ability.
- Critical Ability Attack Damage: Increases the damage a critical attack with an ability does
Power Points Build
This build only use 13 power points, so you can use the last 2 power points in the Iconic tree:
- Weapons Expert: Permanently gain +3% Critical Attack Chance
- Tactical Genius: Permanently gain +10% Critical Attack Damage
Celestial DPS Loadout
- Plague: Infect your target with a disease, dealing damage over time. When a diseased enemy is knocked out, the disease spreads to nearby enemies. Increases all damage by 50%. Celestial Combo [Tap Melee, Tap Range, Hold Melee] Divine Light (Corrupted): Create glyphs of corrupted light that deal damage to enemies or heal allies depending on your role. Enemies that have touched the light of the glyph will spread Purification to other enemies they get near
- Benediction: Imbue yours and up to 3 group members’ weapon attacks with sacred power, increasing the chance to cause more damage. Increases all damage by 40%, Celestial Combo [Tap Range, Hold Range] Malediction (Corrupted): Condemn your target with a bean of divine energy, dealing damage over time and stunning it. You and up to 7 group members receive healing over time equal to a portion of the damage dealt.
- Anoint: Through the power over divine words, increase Precision and Restoration for yourself and up to 3 group members. Increases all damage by 50%.
- Retribution: Punish your target with a beam of holy justice, damaging and stunning it. Purifies your target causing their attacks to heal a small amount Celestial Combo [Tap Melee, Tap Range] Wither (Cleansed): Bring your target and other nearby enemies to their knees, dealing damage over time and stunning them. Purifies enemies causing their attacks to heal a small amount
- Smite: Blast your target with divinity, dealing damage and knocking it down.Celestial Combo [Tap Melee] Haunt (Cleansed): Call upon cleansed spirits to seek out your enemies, dealing damage over time and stunning them.
- Cursed Idol (25% Supercharge Cost): Create a cursed totem that damages all nearby enemies and heals you and nearby allies over time. Enemies that are knocked out while in the idol’s influence explode and deal damage to other nearby enemies
Celestial DPS Tips
- Clipping Benediction and Anoint together in this order will ensure heavy precision based damage.
Celestial DPS Rotation
Using Weapon Mastery in your rotation will deal heavy damage to your enemies. Here will be displayed what super-powers you should use in each Weapon Mastery Phase.
Phase 1: Super-powers Opener
Plague (50%) with Celestial Combo: Divine Light (Corrupted) [Tap Melee, Tap Range, Hold Melee] – Benediction (40%) clipped with Annoint (50%)
Phase 3: Super-powers Burst
Retribution (35%) with Celestial Combo: Wither (Cleansed) [Tap Melee, Tap Range] – Smite (35%) with Celestial Combo: Haunt (Cleansed) [Tap Melee]
Full DPS Weapon Mastery Rotation
Plague (50%) with Celestial Combo: Divine Light (Corrupted) [Tap Melee, Tap Range, Hold Melee] – Benediction (40%) clipped with Annoint (50%) – Weapon Mastery Combos – Retribution (35%) with Celestial Combo: Wither (Cleansed) [Tap Melee, Tap Range] – Smite (35%) with Celestial Combo: Haunt (Cleansed) [Tap Melee]
- Precision & Power
- Might & Power
- Precision & Health (improve survival)
- Might & Health (improve survival)
- Dominance & Might (improve control effects)
- Dominance & Precision (improve control effects)