Celestial damagers focus on dealing damage to enemies with high levels of might and precision, and commanding dark powers to restrain and overwhelm their enemies. Celestial is the game’s 11th power set.
Celestial is a power set that is available through the download of the ”Sons of Trigon” DLC
As a damage dealer, your main statistics will be, in order of importance:
- Precision: Precision adds damage to all weapon attacks (white damage).
- Might: Might increases damage from super powers (yellow damage).
- Critical Weapon Attack Chance: The chance to perform a critical attack with a weapon
- Critical Weapon Attack Damage: Increases the damage a critical attack with a weapon does
- Critical Ability Attack Chance: Increases the chance to perform a critical attack with an ability.
- Critical Ability Attack Damage: Increases the damage a critical attack with an ability does
Power Points Build
Use this guide to view the selected talents to include in your build.
This build only use 12 power points, so you can use the last 3 power points in the Iconic tree:
- Weapons Expert: Permanently gain +3% Critical Attack Chance
- Tactical Genius: Permanently gain +10% Critical Attack Damage
- Wisdom of Solomon: Permanently Gain +50 Vitalization +100 Power
Celestial DPS Loadout
- Smite: Damages and knocks your enemy. Celestial Combo [Tap Melee] Haunt (Cleansed): Deals damage over time and stuns enemies.
- Retribution:Damages and stuns your target. Celestial Combo [Tap Melee, Tap Range] Wither (Cleansed): Deals damage over time and stuns enemies. Purifies enemies causing their attacks to heal a small amount
- Defile: Damages and knocks your target. Enemies at 35% health or below will take additional damage [Vulnerable to Interrupt]
- Admonish: Damages and knocks your enemies down. When a diseased enemy is knocked out, the disease spreads to nearby enemies. Celestial Combo [Tap Melee, Hold Range] Blight (Cleansed): Create a divine energy explosion at your feet, dealing damage over time and knocking down nearby enemies. Increases your critical healing chance by 5% for a short time and heals you and up to 3 group members over time
- Death Mark: Deals damage and stuns your target. Marked enemies explode when knocked out, dealing heavy damage to nearby enemies, Celestial Combo [Tap Melee, Hold Melee] Blessing (Corrupted): Envelop yourself and the most injured group member in a protective shield that prevents damage. When the shields are depleted they explode, damaging nearby enemies. Increases all damage by 45%.
- Cursed Idol: damages all nearby enemies and heals you and nearby allies over time. Enemies that are knocked out while in the idol’s influence explode and deal damage to other nearby enemies.