Celestial players command dark powers to restrain and overwhelm their enemies. This power is available by buying it from Marketplace with 600 Station Cash.
Celestial Healer guide is updated to GU73. You can check videos from DCUO Youtubers below to learn more about other loadouts and rotations.
STAT POINTS PRIORITY
This Loadout is focused on Hybrid or Superpowered Playstyle allowing your character to use a mix of weapon and super power attacks attacks. Players must unlock these stat points after unlocking required Weapon Combos and Movement Innates (7 Skill Points)
- Focus: Hybrid (Recommended) or Focus: Superpowered – Use 1 Skill Point
- Unlock Weapon Combos, and Movement Abilities before unlocking this Stat
- Critical Healing Chance – Use 20 Skill Points
- Required: 10 Skill Points – Suggested: 15 Skill Points – Recommended: 20 Skill Points
- Critical Healing Magnitude – Use 40 Skill Points
- Required: 10 Skill Points – Suggested: 30 Skill Points – Recommended: 40 Skill Points
- Restoration– Use 175 Skill Points
- Low Skill Points (less than 60): Spend Required skill points in Criticals before unlocking these Stats
- Mid Skill Points (between 75 and 90): Spend Suggested Skill Points in Criticals before unlocking these Stats
- Proper Skill Points (more than 100): Spend Recommended Skill Points in Criticals before unlocking these Stats
- Might and Power – Improve your power pool once all Restoration is unlocked
- Spend 5 Skill Points before going Full Restoration to gain Power percentage increase
CELESTIAL healer LOADOUT
Click Power Icons to display their Tooltip
- Renew  is your primary Heal allowing to restore Health to yourself and the most injured group member
- Tap Melee, Tap Range: Curse (Cleansed) – When the enemy is knocked out, you and up to three group members are healed over time.
- Admonish  is your secondary Heal. Use it for healing you and up to three nearby group members.
- Tap Melee, Hold Range: Blight (Cleansed) – heals you and up to 7 group members over time.
- Consume Soul  restores health over time to you and nearby allies
- Tap Melee, Hold Melee: Wrath of The Presence (Corrupted) – deals damage over time to nearby enemies
- Virtuous Light  creates glyphs of virtuous light that heal allies
- Tap Melee, Tap Range, Hold Melee: Plague (Cleansed) – deals damage over time to your target. When a recently syphoned enemy is knocked out the affliction spreads to nearby enemies, and they leave a damaging glyph at their last location
- Blessing  envelops yourself and the three most injured group members with a protective shield that prevents damage
- Tap Melee, Hold Melee: Death Mark (Cleansed) – dealing damage over time to your target. Marked enemies explode when knocked out, healing you and up to three group members and dealing damage to nearby enemies.
- Guardian’s Light [6A] pushes enemies away from you and healing yourself and up to seven group members over time (Vulnerable to Interrupt).Group members below 50% health will be healed more quickly
Players can replace Guardian’s Light [6A] with these supercharge powers:
- Curse Idol [6B] heals you and nearby allies over time
- Consecrated Ground [6C] prevents most incoming damage to you and your allies while standing within the area of effect.
- Sacrifice [6D] help nearby allies with healing over time and protective shields while taunting enemies to attack you. This taunt is weaker than standard Tank Role taunts
celestial healer Tips
- Don’t use all your Heals at the same time. Mastering their cooldown will prevent your group from dying and increase your survival chances against powerful Bosses
- Keep your Blight (Cleansed) and Consume Soul  healing over time always active.
- Consume Soul  and Virtuous Light  will only heal allies within range, it is imperative to coordinate the location of this heal with your allies
- Guardian’s Light [6A] is one of the best Healing powers . It allows you to heal yourself and up to seven group members over time but it is Vulnerable to Interrupt so you must use it carefully
- Keep your Blessing  and Guardian’s Light [6A] ready for emergencies. Using them when not necessary will be catastrophic in Bosses or Multiple NPCs fights
- Restorative Adapter: Weapon attacks heal you and three other group members a small amount. This effect may only occur once every 20 seconds
- Fortified Restoration: Increases your Restoration by 5% until you are hit by an attack. This effect is reapplied every 10 seconds
- Breakout Regeneration: Gain Health regeneration for 4 seconds after using the Breakout ability
- Breakout Protection: your Defense and Toughness is increased by 10% for 4 seconds after using the Breakout ability
- Explosive Block: Your Block Counter knocks enemies much further away and increases their helpless duration by up to 1 second
- Quick Healing: Gain an additional 2% bonus to Healing Received
- Reserve Tank: Increases your maximum Power pool by 5%
- Regenerative Shielding: Heal yourself when using a Shield super power
- Empowered Channeling: Channeled super powers are no longer Vulnerable to Interrupt, prevent standard control effects and increase Defense and Toughness by 5% while active.
- This mod affects: Guardian’s Light [6A]
- RED SOCKET
- Restoration & Might
- YELLOW SOCKET
- Restoration & Power
- BLUE SOCKET
- Restoration & Dominance
- Restoration & Health