Earth players calls forth tremors to affect the world around them. This power is available by buying it from Marketplace with 600 Station Cash.
Earth DPS guide is updated to GU73. You can check videos from DCUO Youtubers below to learn more about other loadouts and rotations.
STAT POINTS PRIORITY
This Loadout is focused on Superpowered Playstyle allowing your character to deal heavy damage with Superpowers only. Players must unlock these stat points after unlocking required Weapon Combos (8 Skill Points) and Movement Innates (7 Skill Points)
- Focus: Superpowered – Use 1 Skill Point
- Unlock Main Weapon Mastery and Movement Abilities before unlocking this Stat
- Critical Attack Chance – Use 20 Skill Points
- Required: 10 Skill Points – Suggested: 15 Skill Points – Recommended: 20 Skill Points
- Critical Attack Damage – Use 40 Skill Points
- Required: 10 Skill Points – Suggested: 30 Skill Points – Recommended: 40 Skill Points
- Might and Power – Use 175 Skill Points
- Low Skill Points (less than 60): Spend Required skill points in Criticals before unlocking these Stats
- Mid Skill Points (between 75 and 90): Spend Suggested Skill Points in Criticals before unlocking these Stats
- Proper Skill Points (more than 100): Spend Recommended Skill Points in Criticals before unlocking these Stats
- Health – Improve your survival once all Might and Power is unlocked
earth DPS LOADOUT
Click Power Icons to display their Tooltip
- Melee Rotation
- Fortify Golem  (needs reload) > Unstoppable [3M] > Jackhammer [4M] + Tap Melee (until refreshing Crush effects or Fortify Golem )
- Fortify Golem  (needs reload) > Debris Field  (needs reload) > Unstoppable [3M] > Jackhammer [4M] + Tap Melee (until refreshing Crush effects, Debris Field  or Fortify Golem )
- Mid-Range Rotation
- Fortify Golem  (needs reload) > Debris Field  (needs reload) > Jackhammer [4M] + Tap Melee (until refreshing Crush effects, Debris Field  or Fortify Golem )
- Range Rotation
- Fortify Golem  (needs reload) > Debris Field  (needs reload) > Striking Stones [3R] > Upheaval [4R] + Tap Melee (x3)
- Melee & Mid-Range Rotation allows player to be spend measured power to kill nearby enemies fast.
- Melee & Mid-Range Loadout is recommended for all situations (Challenges, Duos, Alerts, Raids, and Missions).
- For Alerts and Raids you have to be careful on not dying for being too closed to Bosses or Sub Bosses
- Range Rotation has high-power consumption making it only viable when a controller is in the group.
- Melee & Mid-Range Loadout has more burst damage than Range Loadout but it will let your character being at a safe range location
- These Rotations focus on dealing heavy damage with Crush (Debris Field  or Unstoppable [3M]) effects.
- Jackhammer [4M] , Striking Stones [3R] and Upheaval [4R] should be used until Crush effects are off
- Blast Adapter: Weapons attacks blast your target and five other nearby enemies for additional damage
- Absorption Adapter: Weapon attacks have a chance to activate a shield, reducing damage by 75% until damage equal to 30% of your Health is prevented
- Escalating Might: Increases your Might by 2% for 8 seconds when you hit an enemy with a harmful super power. Does not work with Supercharge powers
- Breakout Regeneration: Gain Health regeneration for 4 seconds after using the Breakout ability
- Berserker: Your damage output increases by an additional 10% when you Health drops below 35%
- Deadly Block: Your Block Counter causes additional damage equal to 5% of your Precision
- Explosive Block: Your Block Counter knocks enemies much further away and increases their helpless duration by up to 1 second
- Core Strength: Gain an additional 2% damage
- Max Damage: Using super powers increases damage by 2% for a short time
- RED SOCKET
- YELLOW SOCKET
- Might & Power
- BLUE SOCKET
- Might & Health (improve survival)