Electricity electrifies their enemies and resuscitate your allies with electrostatic forces. This power is available by buying it from Marketplace with 600 Station Cash.
Electricity Healer guide is updated to GU73. You can check videos from DCUO Youtubers below to learn more about other loadouts and rotations.
STAT POINTS PRIORITY
This Loadout is focused on Hybrid or Superpowered Playstyle allowing your character to use a mix of weapon and super power attacks attacks. Players must unlock these stat points after unlocking required Weapon Combos and Movement Innates (7 Skill Points)
- Focus: Hybrid (Recommended) or Focus: Superpowered – Use 1 Skill Point
- Unlock Weapon Combos, and Movement Abilities before unlocking this Stat
- Critical Healing Chance – Use 20 Skill Points
- Required: 10 Skill Points – Suggested: 15 Skill Points – Recommended: 20 Skill Points
- Critical Healing Magnitude – Use 40 Skill Points
- Required: 10 Skill Points – Suggested: 30 Skill Points – Recommended: 40 Skill Points
- Restoration– Use 175 Skill Points
- Low Skill Points (less than 60): Spend Required skill points in Criticals before unlocking these Stats
- Mid Skill Points (between 75 and 90): Spend Suggested Skill Points in Criticals before unlocking these Stats
- Proper Skill Points (more than 100): Spend Recommended Skill Points in Criticals before unlocking these Stats
- Might and Power – Improve your power pool once all Restoration is unlocked
- Spend 5 Skill Points before going Full Restoration to gain Power percentage increase
electricity healer LOADOUT
Click Power Icons to display their Tooltip
- Bioelectric Surge  is your primary Heal allowing to restore Health to yourself and the most injured group member
- Recover  is your secondary Heal. Use it for healing you and up to three group members. Great for healing enemies damage over time inflicted on multiple allies
- Arc Lightning  is a great heal for the Tank and crowded groups.
- This bolt will jump over the place healing allies and damaging enemies which is great for all situations
- Electrogenesis [4A] create a healing aura on yourself and your closest group member
- Flux [5A] is your emergency shield. This Shield will surround you and up to three group members.
- This is perfect for protecting allies from NPCs when the Tank is unable to grab their aggro
- Group Transducer  should only be used on emergency situations. This Shield heals over time and protects you and all group members
- Galvanize [4R] is great for healing allies when they are always in range.
- Bio-Capacitor [5R] is the lifesaver of your loadout allowing you to heal all group members plus restoring some of their full Health if their Health falls below 45% within the next 30 seconds
Depending the situation, players can switch and choose the best Healing superpowers Electrogenesis [4A], Flux [5A], Bio-Capacitor [4R], or Galvanize [5R] according to their needs.
electricity healer Tips
- Don’t use all your Heals at the same time. Mastering their cooldown will prevent your group from dying and increase your survival chances against powerful Bosses
- Keep your Flux [5A] and Bio-Capacitor [5R] ready for emergencies. Using them when not necessary will be catastrophic in Bosses or Multiple NPCs fights
- Galvanize [4R] will only heal allies within range, it is imperative to coordinate the location of this heal with your allies
- Bio-Capacitor [5R] is one of the best Healing powers in your loadout. However, its long cooldown forces the healer to find the best strategic time for its use
- Restorative Adapter: Weapon attacks heal you and three other group members a small amount. This effect may only occur once every 20 seconds
- Focused Restoration: Increases your Restoration by 5% until you are hit by an attack. This effect is reapplied every 10 seconds
- Breakout Regeneration: Gain Health regeneration for 4 seconds after using the Breakout ability
- Breakout Protection: your Defense and Toughness is increased by 10% for 4 seconds after using the Breakout ability
- Explosive Block: Your Block Counter knocks enemies much further away and increases their helpless duration by up to 1 second
- Quick Healing: Gain an additional 2% bonus to Healing Received
- Reserve Tank: Increases your maximum Power pool by 5%
- Regenerative Shielding: Heal yourself when using a Shield super power
- RED SOCKET
- Restoration & Might
- YELLOW SOCKET
- Restoration & Power
- BLUE SOCKET
- Restoration & Health