Fire calls forth fires from within yourself to affect the world around you. This power is available for all players for FREE during Character Creation.
Fire DPS guide is updated to GU73. You can check videos from DCUO Youtubers below to learn more about other loadouts and rotations.
STAT POINTS PRIORITY
This Loadout is focused on Superpowered Playstyle allowing your character to deal heavy damage with Superpowers only. Players must unlock these stat points after unlocking required Weapon Combos (8 Skill Points) and Movement Innates (7 Skill Points)
- Focus: Superpowered – Use 1 Skill Point
- Unlock Main Weapon Mastery and Movement Abilities before unlocking this Stat
- Critical Attack Chance – Use 20 Skill Points
- Required: 10 Skill Points – Suggested: 15 Skill Points – Recommended: 20 Skill Points
- Critical Attack Damage – Use 40 Skill Points
- Required: 10 Skill Points – Suggested: 30 Skill Points – Recommended: 40 Skill Points
- Might and Power – Use 175 Skill Points
- Low Skill Points (less than 60): Spend Required skill points in Criticals before unlocking these Stats
- Mid Skill Points (between 75 and 90): Spend Suggested Skill Points in Criticals before unlocking these Stats
- Proper Skill Points (more than 100): Spend Recommended Skill Points in Criticals before unlocking these Stats
- Health – Improve your survival once all Might and Power is unlocked
FIRE DPS LOADOUT
Click Power Icons to display their Tooltip
- Solo Rotation
- Meteor Strike [4A] (needs reload) > Spontaneous Combustion  (needs reload) > Fireburst  > Flame Cascade 
- Inferno  (needs reload) > Spontaneous Combustion  (needs reload) > Fireburst  > Flame Cascade 
- Inferno  (needs reload) > Meteor Strike [4A] > Spontaneous Combustion  (needs reload) > Fireburst  > Flame Cascade 
- Inferno  (needs reload) > Mass Detonation [4B] > Spontaneous Combustion  (needs reload) > Fireburst  > Flame Cascade 
- Volcanic Calamity [6A] is the strongest Supercharge power recommended for heavily damage Bosses and Sub-Bosses
- Fireball Barrage [6B] is recommended to inflict heavy damage to Multiple Enemies . Due to its supercharge cost, players are able to use it more often than Volcanic Calamity [6A]
- Solo Rotation allows player to deal heavy burst damage on your enemies but it required a lot of power.
- It is recommended to wait for power to be restored before engaging another battle
- For Bosses, weapon attacks must be used instead of Flame Cascade  to avoid being outpower
- Alerts and Raids Rotation has high-power consumption making it only viable when a controller is in the group.
- These Rotations focus on dealing heavy damage with Burn effects. It is vital to have your enemies Burned all the time (Inferno , Meteor Strike [4A] ) in order to deal great damage with Mass Detonation [4B], Spontaneous Combustion , Fireburst , and Flame Cascade 
- Be careful with Mass Detonation [4B], Fireburst , and Flame Cascade  (they are Vulnerable to Interrupt).
- Keep Meteor Strike [4A] effect active all the time to restore Supercharge faster
- Blast Adapter: Weapons attacks blast your target and five other nearby enemies for additional damage
- Absorption Adapter: Weapon attacks have a chance to activate a shield, reducing damage by 75% until damage equal to 30% of your Health is prevented
- Escalating Might: Increases your Might by 2% for 8 seconds when you hit an enemy with a harmful super power. Does not work with Supercharge powers
- Breakout Regeneration: Gain Health regeneration for 4 seconds after using the Breakout ability
- Berserker: Your damage output increases by an additional 10% when you Health drops below 35%
- Deadly Block: Your Block Counter causes additional damage equal to 5% of your Precision
- Explosive Block: Your Block Counter knocks enemies much further away and increases their helpless duration by up to 1 second
- Core Strength: Gain an additional 2% damage
- Max Damage: Using super powers increases damage by 2% for a short time (recommended)
- Empowered Channeling: Channeled super powers are no longer Vulnerable to Interrupt, prevent standard control effects and increase Defense and Toughness by 5% while active.
- This mod affects: Mass Detonation [4B], Fireburst , and Flame Cascade 
- RED SOCKET
- YELLOW SOCKET
- Might & Power
- BLUE SOCKET
- Might & Health (improve survival)