Fire calls forth fires from within yourself to affect the world around you. This power is available for all players for FREE during Character Creation.
Fire Tank guide updated to GU49
- Dominance: Dominance makes your effects, like stuns, knocks, and pulls, work on enemies.
- Restoration: Restoration increases healing
- Health: Health measures ability to withstand knockout
- Power: Required to use super-powers in your loadout
- Defense: Defense reduces damage from non-player enemies. (71 defense=1% damage reduction).
- Toughness: Toughness reduces damage from players enemies. (71 Toughness =1% damage reduction).
- Critical Healing Chance: Increases the chance to perform a critical healing
- Critical Healing Magnitude: Increases the amount of health restored with a critical heal
Power Points Build
Fire Tank Loadout
- Mesmerizing Lasso: Lasso an enemy and pull them toward you, grounding, stunning, and causing damage over time. Taunts a single target to attack you instead of others. The effect is more powerful and will not be broken by a standard Tank Role Taunt.
- Enflame: Engulfs yourself in flames, damaging and knocking down nearby enemies. Inflicts Burning to enemies you touch causing damage over time. Gives you +10% Control Resistance.
- Backdraft: Ignite an explosive backdraft, damaging and pulling enemies toward you. Heals you when used against Burning enemies. (Usable While Controlled)
- Stroke Flames: Conjure up restorative flames, healing yourself over time. Inflicts Burning to cause damage over time. (Usable While Controlled)
- Burnout: Explodes with thermal energy, knocking enemies away from you. The intense heat heals your for a small amount and bestows resistance to control effects for a short time. Provides immunity to control effects and removes control debuffs to you and up to 7 teammates
- Burning Determination: Engulf yourself in focused flames, removing harmful effects and healing yourself instantly. Incoming attacks trigger healing up to ten times, and you will become resistant to debuff and control effects for a short time. Inflicts Burning to cause damage over time. Provides immunity to control effects and removes control debuffs to you and up to 7 teammates. (Usable While Controlled)
Fire Tank Tips
- Using super powers increases your total Health by 60% plus 2.2 health per point of Dominance. Your healing received is increased by 80% and increases your Restoration when wearing item level 81 or higher gear
- Fire tanks heal themselves to suply their lack of defense buffs. So restoration stats will be helpful.
- “Backdraft ” and “Mesmerizing Lasso ” pulls enemies toward you, you should use it to keep your aggro increasing
- “Burning Determination ”, “Stroke Flames ” and “Enflame ” to Inclict Burning to your enemies which is used for “Backdraft ” to heal you
- Keep “Enflame ” effect active to inflict Burning to enemies you touch or that are near you.
- “Burning Determination ” and “Backdraft ” can be used to clipped other powers, they also heal yourself. Use them wisely.
- Keep “Burning Determination ” active for incoming attacks to trigger healing up to ten times
- Weapon: Absorption Adapter
- Neck: Fortified Blocking
- Back: Breakout Regeneration
- Feet: Deadly Block or Explosive Block
- Chest: Reserve Tank
- Hands: Max Damage
- Red Socket
- Dominance & Might
- Yellow Socket
- Restoration (empowers your healing received)
- Blue Socket