Light players assault their enemies with hard light constructs and support their allies to keep them in the fight. Heroes wield the green power of Will, while villains use the yellow power of Fear. This power is available by buying it from Marketplace with 600 Station Cash
Light DPS guide updated to GU59
- Precision: Precision adds damage to all weapon attacks and Light Combos (white damage).
- Might: Might increases damage from super powers (yellow damage).
- Critical Weapon Attack Chance: The chance to perform a critical attack with a weapon
- Critical Weapon Attack Damage: Increases the damage a critical attack with a weapon does
- Critical Ability Attack Chance: Increases the chance to perform a critical attack with an ability.
- Critical Ability Attack Damage: Increases the damage a critical attack with an ability does.
Power Points Build
Light Dps Loadout
- Fan: damages, stuns, pulls, and knocks down enemies. Dazed enemies take additional damage. Increases all damage by 50%. [Construct Combos] Light Claws x4 (Tap Melee), Impact (Hold Range)
- Light Blast: Blasts a beam of light at each of your enemies, damaging and stunning them.
If enemies are below 35% health, the attack deals extra damage. Increases all damage by 50%. [Construct Combos] Minigun (Hold Range)
- Chompers: damages enemies over time and causes them to panic. Dazes enemies, making them vulnerable to dazing effects. Increases all damage by 45%.
- Light Barrier: Surrounds yourself in a light shield that frees you from control effects and prevents incoming damage. Some incoming damage will be directed back at your attackers
- Strafing Rum (50% Supercharge Cost): Generates a construct jet to bomb your target and surrounding enemies, stunning them, heavily damaging them, setting them on fire, and causing them to flee in panic. Inflicts Burning to make enemies vulnerable to burning effects.
- Robot Sidekick: Deploy a hovering security drone to assist in battle. Hold the Robot Sidekick button for three seconds to banish it.
Light DPS Rotation
- MAIN ROTATION
- Use it only when a fight start. “Chompers ” (Dazes enemies making them vulnerable to dazing effects)
- Unlimited Melee Construct Combos
- “Fan ” – (Tap Melee x4) Light Claws – (Tap Range) Ram – (Tap Range) Fan
- “Fan ” – (Tap Melee x4) Light Claws – (Hold Range) Minigun – (Tap Range) Ram – (Tap Range) Fan
- Unlimited Range Construct Combos
- “Fan ” – (Hold Range) Impact – (Hold Range) Light Blast – (Hold Range) Minigun – (Tap Range) Ram – (Tap Range) Fan …
- “Light Blast  – (Hold Range) Minigun – (Tap Range) Ram – (Tap Range) Fan – (Hold Range) Impact – (Hold Range) Light Blast …
- IMPORTANT VARIANTS
- Players may choose between UNLIMITED CONSTRUCT COMBOS variants according to the situation or instance
- Players must let Light Blast and Minigun Construct combos to complete their full animation, in order to deal heavy damage to enemies.
- Keep your “Robot Sidekick ” active all the time to help you doing DPS
Light DPS Tips
- Chaining together consecutive Construct Combos for a period of four seconds or more causes significantly increased damage until the combo chain is broken. While causing increased damage in this manner, Construct Combos begin inflicting and become vulnerable to counter mechanics
- Since GU57, If your Construct Combo is interrupted after triggering Advanced Mechanic damage you now have a three seconds window of time to restart the combo without losing the AM damage increase.
- With GU57, Ranged Construct Combos now cause increased damage, with the most damage being caused within 13m of a target.
- Using Weapon Mastery Combos is optional for Light players because most of its high damage can come from Construct Combos
- Using Unlimited Construct Combos will increase your hit counter so your Neck Tactical MOD Relentless Precision will increase your Precision by 8%
- For DPS, “Max Damage” Tactical MOD is required for all superpowers to increase all damage by 60%.
- Weapon: Blast Adapter
- Neck: Relentless Precision
- Back: Breakout Regeneration
- Feet: Deadly Block
- Chest: Core Strength
- Hands: Max Damage
- Red Socket
- Yellow Socket
- Precision & Power
- Blue Socket
- Precision & Health (improve survival)