Munitions players Lay waste to the battlefield and any enemies that happen to be there with military-grade ordnance!. This power is available by buying it from Marketplace with 600 Station Cash.
Munitions Controller guide is updated to GU73. You can check videos from DCUO Youtubers below to learn more about other loadouts and rotations.
STAT POINTS PRIORITY
As a Controller, players can focus on Superpowered or Hybrid Playstyle. They must unlock these stat points after unlocking required Weapon Combos, Weapon Mastery Combos and Movement Innates (7 Skill Points)
- Focus: Superpowered (Recommended) or Focus: Hybrid – Use 1 Skill Point
- Unlock Weapon Mastery Combos and Movement Abilities before unlocking this Stat
- Critical Power Chance – Use 20 Skill Points
- Critical Power Magnitude – Use 10 Skill Points
- Might & Power – 50% of your Skill Points
- Required for improving Power Pool to sustain in long battles
- Vitalization – 50% of your Skill Points
- Required for improving Power Healing effects
- Spend 5 Skill Points before going Full Might & Power and Vitalization to gain Dominance percentage increase
MUNITIONS controller LOADOUT
Click Power Icons to display their Tooltip
- Controllers’ Power over Time is triggered by any superpower.
- Reload  Group Power Heal prioritize allies with the lowest percent power
- Reload  Group Weapon Buff prioritize allies with the highest percent power.
- Controllers have the main task of debuffing Bosses and NPCs which is why this loadout has all Controller Debuffs
- Smoke Grenade Launcher : it is important to keep your enemies Defense Debuff with this superpower. This will let your allies damage them harder. It also stuns enemies
- Multi-Net Launcher : some Instance Mechanics allow Bosses to be healed during battle which is when this superpower works as a Healer Debuff.
- Shrapnel Grenade Launcher : this Damage Debuff will protect your Tank by decreasing the damage output of your target. This is recommended to be used on Bosses all the timeThis superpower is also your Supercharge Generator
- As a Controller, you have to be always available to raise fallen group members. For this task, Survival  grants you a protector Shield
- For Controllers, Hand Blasters and Dual Pistols are the most recommended weapons. However, players can still use the weapon best suits them
- Replenishing Adapter: Weapon attacks restore additional power. This effect may only occur once every 20 seconds
- Escalating Replenishing Procs: Increases your Critical Power Chance by 5% for 6 seconds when you use Reload  Group Power Heal
- Breakout Regeneration: Gain Health regeneration for 4 seconds after using the Breakout ability
- Violent Breakout: Using your Breakout ability causes enemies to be violently knocked down and away from you. The same enemy may only be affected once every 30 seconds
- Explosive Block: Your Block Counter knocks enemies much further away and increases their helpless duration by up to 1 second
- Reserve Tank: Increases your maximum Power pool by 5%
- Max Damage: Using super powers increases damage by 2% for a short time
- Regenerative Shielding: Heal yourself when using a Shield super power
- RED SOCKET
- Might & Power
- YELLOW SOCKET
- Vitalization & Power
- BLUE SOCKET
- Dominance & Power