Quantum players control the flow of time and their enemies futures. This power is available by buying it from Marketplace with 600 Station Cash.
Quantum controller guide updated to GU59
- Vitalization: Increases power-restoration effects
- Dominance: Makes your effects, like damage and defense reduction, work on enemies.
- Power: Required to use powers in your loadout
- Critical Power Chance: Increases chance to perform a critical with a power-restoration ability
- Critical Power Magnitude: Increases the amount of power restored with a critical power-restoration
Power Points Build
Quantum Controller Loadout
- Tachyon Burst: Restores Power to group members over time. Freeze your target and a nearby enemy in time, stunning and causing damage
- Temporal Extortion: Restores Power to the three most fatigued group members; Increases your Might and Precision for a short time
- Warp Barrage: Reduces the target’s damage output and removes Damage role buffs. Damages and knocks your enemies down
- Singularity: Reduces target Defenses. Damages, levitates, and stuns your target and nearby enemies
- Time Bubble: Surrounds yourself in a temporal distortion bubble, preventing incoming damage. (Usable While Controlled)
- Anomaly: Reduces the target’s ability to heal and removes power over time effects. Trap nearby enemies in time, damaging them and stunning them
- Event Horizon (50% Supercharge Cost): Protect yourself and seven other teammates from damage and restores Power Over Time. While active, enemy attacks deal damage back to your attackers
Quantum Controller Tips
- When more than one controller is in the group, controller with the highest vitalization must activate the Restore Power buff to avoid its override, if you are that troller then you should use “Tachyon Burst ”.
- Keeping your group powered is your main task so for Quantum controllers using “Temporal Extortion ” is crucial to be used.
- Remember putting defense and damage debuffs to adds and bosses in PVE.
- In PVP, as a controller role you have special advantage on healers so find them, use your healer debuff called “Anomaly [5A]” on them, and focus your attacks on them.
- “Time Bubble ” can be very helpful in raids when you need to pick up your knockdown groupmates.
- Choose between “Time Bubble ” or “Anomaly [5A]” depending the situation
- Weapon: Replenishing Adapter
- Neck: Escalating Replenish
- Back: Breakout Regeneration
- Feet: Deadly Block
- Chest: Reserve Tank
- Hands: Max Damage
- Red Socket
- Vitalization & Precision
- Yellow Socket
- Blue Socket
- Vitalization & Dominance (improve control effects)