Quantum players control the flow of time and their enemies futures. This power is available by buying it from Marketplace with 600 Station Cash.
Quantum DPS guide updated to GU47
- Might: Might increases damage from super powers (yellow damage).
- Precision: Precision adds damage to all weapon attacks (white damage).
- Critical Weapon Attack Chance: The chance to perform a critical attack with a weapon
- Critical Weapon Attack Damage: Increases the damage a critical attack with a weapon does
- Critical Ability Attack Chance: Increases the chance to perform a critical attack with an ability.
- Critical Ability Attack Damage: Increases the damage a critical attack with an ability does.
Power Points Build
Quantum Dps Loadout
- Time Bomb: Create a moving rift in time that will slow down nearby enemies and eventually explode damaging, stunning, and knocking them down. Slowed enemies cannot attack. Destabilized enemies take extra damage. Create a localized time loop. Any damage caused by Time abilities is amplified and returned when Time Bomb ends. A portion of the power spent on damaging Time abilities also returns. Damage is further amplified when you are close to a target. Increases all damage by 35%. [Weapon Mastery Crit Excluded] [Vulnerable to Interrupt]
- Warped Reality: increases the chance that your enemies will take extra damage and be rooted or levitated in place. Causes your target to be and other nearby enemies to be Graviton-Charged, making them vulnerable to future fluctuations in gravity. Increases all damage by 40%. (keep it active)
- Distortion Wave: Release an wave of chronal distortion against your enemies, damaging and stunning them. Destabilizes enemies making them vulnerable to time dilation effects. Increases all damage by 50%.
- Warp Barrage: Open a time warp and teleport destructive projectiles at your enemies, damaging and knocking them down. Destabilized enemies take extra damage. Increases all damage by 50%.
- Tachyon Blast: Blast your enemies with a cone of temporal energy, damaging and knocking them down. Destabilized, Polarized or enemies that are Graviton-Charged take extra damage. Increases all damage 45%
- Temporal Vortex (25% Supercharge Cost): Bombard your enemies with a powerful pulse of energy, slowing time, dealing heavy damage and knocking them down. Slowed enemies cannot attack
Quantum DPS Rotation
- MAIN ROTATION
- “Time Bomb ” (activates Might Advanced Mechanics and Destabilized enemies take extra damage) clipped with “Warped Reality ” (inflicts Graviton Charge)
- “Distortion Wave ” (inflicts Destabilize to enemies)
- “Warp Barrage ” (Destabilized enemies take extra damage)
- “Tachyon Blast ” (Destabilized or Graviton Charged enemies take extra damage)
- IMPORTANT VARIANTS
- Until “Warped Reality ” is enable, repeat Main Rotation without it
- If “Temporal Vortex ” is enable, use it in the Main Rotation instead of “Warp Barrage ”
Quantum DPS Tips
- Using Weapon mastery combos is optional for this loadout and rotation
- For DPS, “Max Damage” Tactical MOD is required for all superpowers to increase all damage by 60%.
- Clip “Warped Reality ” with another Time ability and keep it always active to increase your damage.
- “Distortion Wave ”, “Warp Barrage ”, “Tachyon Blast ” and even “Temporal Vortex ” are affected by “Time Bomb ” power interaction which will amplified Time abilities damage and hit back when it ends.
- Using “Distortion Wave ”, “Warp Barrage ”, “Tachyon Blast ” as part as “Time Bomb ” power Interaction will regenerate your supercharge bar.
- While “Time Bomb ” is active, weapon mastery crit bonus are disabled.
- Having your enemies Destabilized will increase your “Time Bomb ” , “Warp Barrage ”, and “Tachyon Blast ” damage.
- When using Might Based advanced mechanics players will gain an additional 5% chance to crit and 25% crit damage for all super powers
- Weapon: Blast Adapter
- Neck: Escalating might
- Back: Breakout Regeneration
- Feet: Deadly Block
- Chest: Core Strenght
- Hands: Max Damage
- Red Socket
- Yellow Socket
- Might & Power
- Blue Socket
- Might & Health (improve survival)