Quantum players control the flow of time and their enemies futures. This power is available by acquiring ”Origin Crisis” DLC and is the 10th DCUO power set.
Quantum DPS guide updated to GU44
- Might: Might increases damage from super powers (yellow damage).
- Precision: Precision adds damage to all weapon attacks (white damage).
- Critical Weapon Attack Chance: The chance to perform a critical attack with a weapon
- Critical Weapon Attack Damage: Increases the damage a critical attack with a weapon does
- Critical Ability Attack Chance: Increases the chance to perform a critical attack with an ability.
- Critical Ability Attack Damage: Increases the damage a critical attack with an ability does.
Power Points Build
Quantum Dps Loadout
- Time Bomb: Create a moving rift in time that will slow down nearby enemies and eventually explode damaging, stunning, and knocking them down. Slowed enemies cannot attack. Destabilized enemies take extra damage. Create a localized time loop. Any damage caused by Time abilities is amplified and returned when Time Bomb ends. A portion of the power spent on damaging Time abilities also returns. Damage is further amplified when you are close to a target. Increases all damage by 35%. [Weapon Mastery Crit Excluded] [Vulnerable to Interrupt]
- Warped Reality: increases the chance that your enemies will take extra damage and be rooted or levitated in place. Causes your target to be and other nearby enemies to be Graviton-Charged, making them vulnerable to future fluctuations in gravity. Increases all damage by 40%. (keep it active)
- Anomaly: Create an anomaly to trap nearby enemies in time, damaging them and stunning them. Destabilizes enemies making them vulnerable to time dilation effects. Increases all damage by 45%.
- Warp Barrage: Open a time warp and teleport destructive projectiles at your enemies, damaging and knocking them down. Destabilized enemies take extra damage. Increases all damage by 50%.
- Tachyon Blast: Blast your enemies with a cone of temporal energy, damaging and knocking them down. Destabilized, Polarized or enemies that are Graviton-Charged take extra damage. Increases all damage 45%
- Temporal Vortex (25% Supercharge Cost): Bombard your enemies with a powerful pulse of energy, slowing time, dealing heavy damage and knocking them down. Slowed enemies cannot attack
Quantum DPS Rotation
- MAIN ROTATION
- “Time Bomb ” (activates Might Advanced Mechanics and Destabilized enemies take extra damage) clipped with “Warped Reality ” (inflicts Graviton Charge)
- “Anomaly ” (inflicts Destabilize to enemies)
- “Warp Barrage ” (Destabilized enemies take extra damage)
- “Tachyon Blast ” (Destabilized or Graviton Charged enemies take extra damage)
- IMPORTANT VARIANTS
- Until “Warped Reality ” is enable, repeat Main Rotation without it
- If “Temporal Vortex ” is enable, use it in the Main Rotation instead of “Warp Barrage ”
- When “Warped Reality ” is enable, clip it after any Time Ability except “Time Bomb ”
Quantum DPS Tips
- Using Weapon mastery combos is optional for this loadout and rotation
- For DPS, “Max Damage” Tactical MOD is required for all superpowers to increase all damage by 60%.
- Clip Gravity Well with another Time ability and keep it always active to increase your damage.
- Anomaly, Warp Barrage, Tachyon Blast and even Temporal Vortex are affected by Time Bomb power interaction which will amplified Time abilities damage and hit back when it ends.
- Using Anomaly, Warp Barrage, and Tachyon Blast as part as Time Bomb power Interaction will regenerate your supercharge bar.
- While Time Bomb is active, weapon mastery crit bonus are disabled.
- Having your enemies Destabilized will increase your Time Bomb, Warp Barrage, and Tachyon Blast damage.
- When using Might Based advanced mechanics players will gain an additional 5% chance to crit and 25% crit damage for all super powers
Quantum DPS Alternate Builds and Loadouts
- Quantum DPS GU44 – Might Advanced Mechanics (Explained in this guide)
- Quantum DPS GU44 – Weapon Mastery
- Weapon: Blast Adapter
- Neck: Escalating might
- Back: Breakout Regeneration
- Feet: Deadly Block
- Chest: Penetrating Strikes
- Hands: Max Damage
- Red Socket
- Yellow Socket
- Might & Power
- Blue Socket
- Might & Health (improve survival)