Quantum damagers focus on dealing damage to enemies with high levels of might and precision, and bringing them to their knees by manipulating space and generating graviton fields.
Quantum DPS guide updated to GU41
Quantum is a power set that is available through the download of the ”Origin Crisis” DLC. Quantum is the DCUO’s 10th power set.
- Precision: Precision adds damage to all weapon attacks (white damage).
- Might: Might increases damage from super powers (yellow damage).
- Critical Weapon Attack Chance: The chance to perform a critical attack with a weapon
- Critical Weapon Attack Damage: Increases the damage a critical attack with a weapon does
- Critical Ability Attack Chance: Increases the chance to perform a critical attack with an ability.
- Critical Ability Attack Damage: Increases the damage a critical attack with an ability does.
Power Points Build
This build only use 8 power points, so you can use the last 7 power points in the Iconic tree:
- Robot Sidekick: Deploy a hovering security drone to assist in Battle
- Weapons Expert: Permanently gain +3% Critical Attack Chance
- Tactical Genius: Permanently gain +10% Critical Attack Damage
- Nanoweave Armor: Permanently gain +50 Defense +100 Toughness
- Powerful Resistance: Permanently gain +100 Health
- Intimidating Gaze: Permanently gain +25 Dominance
- Wisdom of Solomon: Permanently gain +50 Vitalization +100 Power
Quantum Dps Loadout
- Gravity Well: Damages, roots, and stuns your enemies. It is an AOE power. Polarized enemies or those that are Graviton-Charged take additional damage. Increases all damage by 50%.
- Warped Reality: increases the chance that your enemies will take extra damage and be rooted or levitated in place. Causes your target to be and other nearby enemies to be Graviton-Charged, making them vulnerable to future fluctuations in gravity Increases all damage by 40%. (keep it active)
- Singularity: Creates a black hole near your target, damaging, levitating and stunning it. Nearby enemies are damaged, rooted, and pulled toward the void. After a short time, the singularity will explode, damaging nearby enemies and knocking them down. Graviton-Charged enemies take extra damage and will become Polarized, causing objects to be attracted to them. Increases all damage by 45%.
- Gravity Bomb: Launch an explosive gravity bomb at your enemies, damaging, stunning, and knocking them down. Graviton-Charged enemies take extra damage and will become Polarized, causing objects to be attracted to them. Increases all damage 50%.
- Robot Sidekick: Deploy a hovering security drone to assist in Battle.
- Oblivion (50% Supercharge Cost): Deals heavy damage, knocks enemies down and levitates them in place. Also grants protection against control effects and prevents damage for a short time. Causes your target to be Graviton-Charged, making it vulnerable to future fluctuations in gravity
Quantum DPS Tips
- Clip Gravity Well and Warped Reality, in this order, together to ensure high dps.
- Quantum Tunneling can be very helpful in PVP arenas, so unlock it instead of Nanoweave Armor and Powerful Resistance.
- Having your enemies Graviton-Charged will increase your super-powers damage. For that purpose keep Warped Reality active.
- Keep your Robot Sidekick active
Quantum DPS Rotation
Using Weapon Mastery in your rotation will deal heavy damage to your enemies. Here will be displayed what super-powers you should use in each Weapon Mastery Phase.
Phase 1: Super-powers Opener
Gravity Well (50%) clipped with Warped Reality (40%)
Phase 3: Super-powers Burst
Gravity Bomb (50%)
Full DPS Weapon Mastery Rotation
Gravity Well (50%) clipped with Warped Reality (40%) – Weapon Mastery Combos – Singularity (45%) – Weapon Mastery Combos – Gravity Bomb (50%)
- Weapon: Blast Adapter
- Neck: Escalating might
- Back: Weakening Field
- Feet: Deadly Block
- Chest: Penetrating Strikes
- Hands: Max Damage
- Precision & Power
- Might & Power
- Precision & Health (improve survival)
- Might & Health (improve survival)
- Dominance & Might (improve control effects)
- Dominance & Precision (improve control effects)