Rage players eradicate their enemies through blind rage. This power is available by buying it from Marketplace with 600 Station Cash.
Rage Tank guide updated to GU58
- Dominance: Dominance makes your effects, like stuns, knocks, and pulls, work on enemies
- Health: Health measures ability to withstand knockout
- Power: Required to use super-powers in your loadout
- Restoration: Restoration increases healing
- Defense: Defense reduces damage from non-player enemies. (71 defense=1% damage reduction).
- Toughness: Toughness reduces damage from players enemies. (71 Toughness =1% damage reduction).
Power Points Build
Rage Tank Loadout
- Ragebringer: Smother your target and nearby enemies in rage energy, damaging and dragging them toward you. You receive healing equal to a portion of the damage dealt.
- Violence: Damages and knocks down nearby enemies. You are left with a scouring aura that damages enemies that dare to get close to you. While the effects of this ability are active, damage caused by Rage Crash is significantly reduced.
- Remorseless Recovery: You receive healing equal to a portion of the damage dealt to enemies from your weapon attacks or Rage Combos. While the effects of this ability are active, damage caused by Rage Crash is significantly reduced
- Severe Punishment: heals back all damage taken for 8 seconds, after which you suffer from Rage Crash causing all healed damage to instantly return. You gain +10% Control Resistance and +10% Health. (usable while controlled)
- Ire: Focus your seething anger, freeing yourself from control effects and healing yourself instantly. Provides immunity to control effects and removes control debuffs to you and up to 7 teammates. (usable while controlled)
- Without Mercy: cause you to punch a void of mercy beneath your feet. Enemies caught in the void are damaged, knocked down and pulled toward its center. You receive healing equal to a portion of the damage dealt. (usable while controlled)
- Eviscerating Chain: Damages and pulls your enemy toward you, if the target is bellow 35% health, it deals extra damage. Rage Combo [Hold Melee] Eviscerate: Slash your target dealing damage, stunning and juggling it. (Vulnerable to Block). (While performing this attack or combo, damage caused by Rage Crash is ignored).
Rage Tank Tips
- In the Tank role, Dominance is increased by 100%. Using super powers increases your total Health by two-thirds of your Dominance for each nearby enemy.
- Pull multiple enemies with “Ragebringer ” and use it to keep your aggro increasing or “Without Mercy ” to pull nearby enemies to your center.
- “Ragebringer ”, “Without Mercy ”, and “Ire ” effects can heal yourself instantly.
- “Severe Punishment ” will cause Rage Crash after 8 seconds. Activate Eviscerating Chain and its Rage Combo immediately after the Rage mode ends in order to prevent the Rage Crash Damage.
- While “Violence ” and “Remorseless Recovery [2A]” effects are active, damage caused by Rage Crash is significantly reduced.
- “Violence ” is recommended for tanks that wants to block constantly, nearby enemies will be hit by Violence aura and increase aggro (recommended for safer tanking)
- “Remorseless Recovery [2A]” is recommended for tanks that wants to deal damage with their weapon or “Eviscerating Chain ” and get heal by damage done
- Rage Tanks must choose between “Violence ” or “Remorseless Recovery [2A]” depending if they want to block constantly or get heal by weapon and combo attacks.
- Activate “Violence ” or “Remorseless Recovery [2A]” clipped with “Severe Punishment ” in order to significantly reduced Rage Crash damage
- With GU58, any damage restrictions were removed to allow full Advanced Mechanic damage to be performed while in the Tank role
- Weapon: Absorption Adapter
- Neck: Fortified Blocking
- Back: Weakening Field
- Feet: Deadly Block or Explosive Block
- Chest: Reserve Tank
- Hands: Max Damage
- Red Socket
- Dominance & Precision
- Yellow Socket
- Dominance & Power
- Blue Socket