Rage Tankers keep the group safe by attracting enemies’ attention by aggravating or taunting and absorbing their attacks with high levels of defense, toughness, dominance, and health. Using super powers increases your total Health by 0.6 points per point of Dominance for each nearby enemy.
Rage Tank guide updated to GU41
Rage is a power set available through the download of the ”War of the Light: Part 1” DLC. Rage is the game’s 12th power set.
- Dominance: Dominance makes your effects, like stuns, knocks, and pulls, work on enemies
- Restoration: Restoration increases healing
- Health: Health measures ability to withstand knockout
- Defense: Defense reduces damage from non-player enemies. (71 defense=1% damage reduction).
- Toughness: Toughness reduces damage from players enemies. (71 Toughness =1% damage reduction).
Power Points Build
This build only use 11 power points, so you can use the last 4 power points in the Iconic tree:
- Powerful Resistance: Permanently Gain +100 Health
- Miracle Worker: Permanently Gain +10% Critical Healing Magnitude
- Empathic Healing: Permanently Gain +3% Critical Healing Chance
- Intimidating Gaze: Permanently Gain +25 Dominance
Rage Tank Loadout
- Ragebringer: Smother your target and nearby enemies in rage energy, damaging and dragging them toward you. You receive healing equal to a portion of the damage dealt.
- Without Mercy: Nearby Enemies are damaged, knocked down and pulled toward its center. You receive healing equal to a portion of the damage dealt. (usable while controlled)
- Severe Punishment: heals back all damage taken for 8 seconds, after which you suffer from Rage Crash causing all healed damage to instantly return. You gain +10% Control Resistance and +10% Health. (usable while controlled)
- Remorseless Recovery: You receive healing equal to a portion of the damage dealt to enemies from your weapon attacks or Rage Combos. While the effects of this ability are active, damage caused by Rage Crash is significantly reduced
- Outrage: Damages and stuns enemies in your path. When your health is below 50%, enemies will take extra damage. Rage Combo [Hold Melee] Extra Measure: Damages and knocks your target and nearby enemies down (Vulnerable to Block). (While performing this attack or combo, damage caused by Rage Crash is ignored).
- Eviscerating Chain: Damages and pulls your enemy toward you, if the target is bellow 35% health, it deals extra damage. Rage Combo [Hold Melee] Eviscerate: Slash your target dealing damage, stunning and juggling it. (Vulnerable to Block). (While performing this attack or combo, damage caused by Rage Crash is ignored).
- Ire: Focus your seething anger, freeing yourself from control effects and healing yourself instantly. Provides immunity to control effects and removes control debuffs to you and up to 7 teammates. (usable while controlled)
- Ferocity: Seethe with anger to increase your Precision and gain resistance against control effects for a short time. Provides immunity to control effects and removes control debuffs to you and up to 7 teammates. (usable while controlled)
Rage Tank Tips
- Pull multiple enemies with Ragebringer and use it to keep your aggro increasing or Without Mercy to pull nearby enemies to your center.
- Severe Punishment will cause Rage Crash after 8 seconds. Activate Eviscerating Chain or Outrage and their Rage Combo immediately after the Rage mode ends in order to prevent the Rage Crash Damage.
- Keep Remorseless Recovery active to receive healing equal to a portion of the damage dealt to enemies and significantly reduced Rage Crash damage.
- Weapon: Absorption Adapter
- Neck: Fortified Blocking
- Back: Weakening Field
- Feet: Deadly Block or Explosive Block
- Chest: Reserve Tank
- Hands: Max Damage
- Restoration & Might
- Dominance & Might
- Restoration (empowers your healing received)
- Restoration & Health