Sorcery damagers focus on dealing damage to enemies with high levels of might and precision.They master universal metaphysical laws to bring enemies to their end and see allies to victory.
Sorcery DPS guide updated to GU38
Sorcery is a Power Set available for a character during Character Creation.
- Precision: Precision adds damage to all weapon attacks (white damage).
- Might: Might increases damage from super powers (yellow damage).
- Critical Weapon Attack Chance: The chance to perform a critical attack with a weapon
- Critical Weapon Attack Damage: Increases the damage a critical attack with a weapon does
- Critical Ability Attack Chance: Increases the chance to perform a critical attack with an ability.
- Critical Ability Attack Damage: Increases the damage a critical attack with an ability does.
Power Points Build
This build only use 11 power points, so you can use the last 4 power points in the Iconic tree:
- Robot Sidekick: Deploy a hovering security drone to assist in Battle
- Weapons Expert: Permanently gain +3% Critical Attack Chance
- Tactical Genius: Permanently gain +10% Critical Attack Damage
- Wisdom of Solomon: Permanently gain +50 Vitalization +100 Power
Sorcery Dps Loadout
- Circle of Destruction: Conjure a glowing sigil beneath your target, continuously damaging any enemies that dare tread upon it. Polymorphed and Bad Karma affected enemies are snared and take damage over time. Increases all damage 50%
- Soul Well: enemies near the soul well will be damaged over time. When enemies within the area of effect are knocked out, they grant a critical attack bonus to your allies within range. Grants Red Soul Aura by accessing the souls of enemies defeated near the Soul Well. Increases all damage 35%
- Weapon of Destiny: Imbue your weapon with threads of magic, causing your weapon attacks to deal additional damage. Inflicts Bad Karma so that enemy attacks damage their own allies; enemies with Bad Karma may be Polymorphed into harmless animals. Increases all damage 45%
- Transmutation: Turn physical force into a force of magic! Blast your target and nearby enemies with a burst of supernatural energy, damaging and knocking them down. Deals additional damage to enemies afflicted with Bad Karma or when Red Soul Aura is active. Increase all damage 45%.
- Baleful Transmogrification (50% Supercharge Cost): Hex your enemies, heavily damaging, stunning, rooting, and turning them into pitiful beasts. Those caught in the effect are damaged over time.
- Robot Sidekick: Deploy a hovering security drone to assist in Battle.
Sorcery DPS Tips
- Clip Weapon of Destiny after any other super-power to keep it active all the time and ensure high DPS.
- Weapon of Destiny empowers your weapon attacks with might based damage. Use it everytime you can.
- Use Soul Well everytime you can to deal damage over time, try to set it near your enemies
- Keep your Robot Sidekick active
Sorcery DPS Rotation
Using Weapon Mastery in your rotation will deal heavy damage to your enemies. Here will be displayed what super-powers you should use in each Weapon Mastery Phase.
Phase 1: Super-powers Opener
Circle of Destruction (50%)
Soul Well (35%)
Phase 3: Super-powers Burst
Transmutation (45%) clipped with Weapon of Destiny (45% [only if active])
Full DPS Weapon Mastery Rotation
Soul Well (35%) and/or Circle of Destruction (40%) – Weapon Mastery Combos - Transmutation (45%) clipped with Weapon of Destiny (45% [only if active])
- Precision & Power
- Might & Power
- Precision & Health (improve survival)
- Might & Health (improve survival)
- Dominance & Might (improve control effects)
- Dominance & Precision (improve control effects)