Sorcery players master universal metaphysical laws to bring enemies to their end or see allies to victory. This power is available for all players for FREE during Character Creation.
Sorcery Healer guide is updated to GU73. You can check videos from DCUO Youtubers below to learn more about other loadouts and rotations.
STAT POINTS PRIORITY
This Loadout is focused on Hybrid Playstyle allowing your character to use a mix of weapon and super power attacks attacks. Players must unlock these stat points after unlocking required Weapon Combos , Weapon Mastery Combos and Movement Innates (7 Skill Points)
- Focus: Hybrid – Use 1 Skill Point
- Unlock Weapon Mastery Combos, and Movement Abilities before unlocking this Stat
- Critical Healing Chance – Use 20 Skill Points
- Required: 10 Skill Points – Suggested: 15 Skill Points – Recommended: 20 Skill Points
- Critical Healing Magnitude – Use 40 Skill Points
- Required: 10 Skill Points – Suggested: 30 Skill Points – Recommended: 40 Skill Points
- Restoration– Use 175 Skill Points
- Low Skill Points (less than 60): Spend Required skill points in Criticals before unlocking these Stats
- Mid Skill Points (between 75 and 90): Spend Suggested Skill Points in Criticals before unlocking these Stats
- Proper Skill Points (more than 100): Spend Recommended Skill Points in Criticals before unlocking these Stats
- Might and Power – Improve your power pool once all Restoration is unlocked
sorcery healer LOADOUT
Click Power Icons to display their Tooltip
- Rejuvenate  is your primary Heal allowing to restore Health to yourself and the most injured group member
- Ritualistic Word  is your secondary Heal. Use it for healing you and up to three group members. Great for healing enemies damage over time inflicted on multiple allies
- Circle of Protection  provides a wide Healing over Time area where group members are continuously healed. Sorcery healers must always locate this Circle of Protection  in strategics spots
- Boon of Souls  is your emergency shield. This Shield will surround you and up to three group members.
- This is perfect for protecting allies from NPCs when the Tank is unable to grab their aggro
- Invocation of Renewal  is your maximum Healer Power allowing you to restore Health to yourself and your group members over time (specially those members below 50% health).
- Sorcery Healers must be careful when to use it because it is Vulnerable to Interrupt
- Transcendence  should only be used on emergency situations. This Shield heals and protects you and all group members
- This loadout allows the Sorcerer to have a companion Healer all the time but it requires to keep Watcher  powered all the time with Offering 
- Having Watcher  can be great for situations where you are unable to heal because of control effects
- Watcher  will reduce the healer passive power regeneration.
- According to the situation, players are able to choose between the above three superpowers.
- Ritualistic Word [2A] is great for Alerts when the group doesn’t have a tank or Raids where NPCs attack multiple allies at the same time
- Shard of Life [2B] allows you to heal over time all allies near your target.
- Soul Well [2C] provides an additional Healing area for group members. Like Circle of Protection , Soul Well [2C] must be located in strategics spots
sorcery healer Tips
- Don’t use all your Heals at the same time. Mastering their cooldown will prevent your group from dying and increase your survival chances against powerful Bosses
- Choosing between Sorcery Loadout and Watcher Loadout is completely up to the healer.
- Watcher Loadout must only be used in situations where Watcher  won’t be targeted by Bosses.
- Watcher Loadout requires to keep Watcher  powered all the time or its heals wont be enough for the group
- Sorcery Loadout is viable for all situations but mastering the Cooldowns is vital for the healer to be successful
- Keep your Shields ready for emergencies. Using them when not necessary will be catastrophic in Bosses or Multiple NPCs fights
- Invocation of Renewal  is one of the best Healing powers in your loadout but it is Vulnerable to Interrupt. It is recommended to equip Empowered Channeling (tactical mod)
- This mod will make Invocation of Renewal  no longer Vulnerable to Interrupt, prevent standard control effects and increase Defense and Toughness by 5%
- Restorative Adapter: Weapon attacks heal you and three other group members a small amount. This effect may only occur once every 20 seconds
- Fortified Restoration: Increases your Restoration by 5% until you are hit by an attack. This effect is reapplied every 10 seconds
- Breakout Regeneration: Gain Health regeneration for 4 seconds after using the Breakout ability
- Breakout Protection: your Defense and Toughness is increased by 10% for 4 seconds after using the Breakout ability
- Explosive Block: Your Block Counter knocks enemies much further away and increases their helpless duration by up to 1 second
- Quick Healing: Gain an additional 2% bonus to Healing Received
- Reserve Tank: Increases your maximum Power pool by 5%
- Regenerative Shielding: Heal yourself when using a Shield super power
- Empowered Channeling: Channeled super powers are no longer Vulnerable to Interrupt, prevent standard control effects and increase Defense and Toughness by 5% while active. This mod affects: Invocation of Renewal 
- RED SOCKET
- Restoration & Precision
- YELLOW SOCKET
- BLUE SOCKET
- Restoration & Health