Sorcery players master universal metaphysical laws to bring enemies to their end or see allies to victory. This power is available for all players for FREE during Character Creation.
Sorcery Healer guide updated to GU47
- Restoration: Restoration increases healing
- Power: Power is required to use powers in your loadout, and is drained as they are performed
- Critical Healing Chance: Increases the chance to perform a critical healing
- Critical Healing Magnitude: Increases the amount of health restored with a critical heal
Power Points Build
Sorcery Healer Loadout
- Rejuvenate: Use your connection to the supernatural to instantly restore Health to yourself and the most injured group member. Grants Golden Soul Aura that increases healing critical chance by 10%
- Ritualistic Word: These spellbound words will heal you and up to 3 allies. Provides a shield for the Watcher pet and restores Power over time
- Circle of Protection: conjure a glowing sigil beneath your target, continuously healing any allies that seek refuge upon it.
- Boon of Souls: Surround yourself and up to 3 group members inside protective barriers that prevent incoming damage. (Usable While Controlled)
- Transcendence (50% Supercharge Cost): Transcend the mundane and cast a powerful spell of protection. While active, incoming damage and impulses are prevented, and you and your group members’ Health and Power are significantly restored over time.
- Summons Watcher: Summons a healing pet that will attack your enemies and heal itself, you and your group members.
Sorcery Healer Tips
- Keep using “Rejuvenate ” to heal yourself and the most injured group member instantly.
- Use “Ritualistic Word ” when multiple group members need to be healed and for power over time your “Watcher ”
- Use “Circle of Protection ” everytime you can
- Keep your “Watcher ” powered with “Ritualistic Word ” to help you in the healing task
- Use “Boon of Souls ” for shielding your allies in critical situation
- Weapon: Restorative Adapter
- Neck: Focused Restoration
- Back: Breakout Regeneration
- Feet: Explosive Block
- Chest: Quick Healing
- Hands: Regenerative Shielding
- Red Socket
- Precision & Restoration
- Yellow Socket
- Blue Socket
- Restoration & Health