Water players bend water, summon constructs, and manipulate the tides to heal allies and defend what is good, on land and in the seas. This power is available by buying it from Marketplace with 600 Station Cash.
Water DPS guide is updated to GU74. You can check videos from DCUO Youtubers below to learn more about other loadouts and rotations.
STAT POINTS PRIORITY
This Loadout is focused on Superpowered Playstyle allowing your character to deal heavy damage with Superpowers only. Players must unlock these stat points after unlocking required Weapon Combos (8 Skill Points) and Movement Innates (7 Skill Points)
- Focus: Superpowered – Use 1 Skill Point
- Unlock Main Weapon Mastery and Movement Abilities before unlocking this Stat
- Critical Attack Chance – Use 20 Skill Points
- Required: 10 Skill Points – Suggested: 15 Skill Points – Recommended: 20 Skill Points
- Critical Attack Damage – Use 40 Skill Points
- Required: 10 Skill Points – Suggested: 30 Skill Points – Recommended: 40 Skill Points
- Might and Power – Use 175 Skill Points
- Low Skill Points (less than 60): Spend Required skill points in Criticals before unlocking these Stats
- Mid Skill Points (between 75 and 90): Spend Suggested Skill Points in Criticals before unlocking these Stats
- Proper Skill Points (more than 100): Spend Recommended Skill Points in Criticals before unlocking these Stats
- Health – Improve your survival once all Might and Power is unlocked
WATER DPS LOADOUT
Click Power Icons to display their Tooltip
- Full Rotation
- Drown  (needs reload) > High Tide  (needs reload) > Aqualance [5A] (use it only with High Tide ) > Tsunami Strikes  + Water Combo (Tap Range x2) > Ebb  > Tsunami Strikes  + Water Combo (Tap Range x2)
- Drown  (needs reload) > High Tide  (needs reload) > Shark Frenzy [5B] (use it only with High Tide ) > Tsunami Strikes  + Water Combo (Tap Range x2) > Ebb  > Tsunami Strikes  + Water Combo (Tap Range x2)
Players may choose between these superpowers to inflict heavy damage with High Tide  Mechanics:
- Aqualance [5A] deals damage over time if you are in High Tide . Recommended for Multiple enemies.
- Shark Frenzy [5B] will deal critical damage if you are in High Tide . Recommended for Bosses and Sub-bosses
- Call of the Deep [6A] is recommended for Alerts and Raids Rotation to improve your damage output
- Whirlpool [6B] is great for Solo Rotation to deal heavy damage and crowd control multiple enemies in emergency situations
- The same Rotation can be used for all Situations allowing player to deal heavy burst damage on enemies.
- It is recommended to wait for power to be restored before engaging another battle
- These Rotations focus on dealing heavy damage with Crushes (Drown ) and High Tide  effects.
- Ebb  and Aqualance [5A] required Crush effect for dealing additional damage to enemies
- It is important to master High Tide  to improve Aqualance [5A] or Shark Frenzy [5B].
- Each Tsunami Strikes  against your target reduces the current cooldown of High Tide  by 4 seconds
- Blast Adapter: Weapons attacks blast your target and five other nearby enemies for additional damage
- Absorption Adapter: Weapon attacks have a chance to activate a shield, reducing damage by 75% until damage equal to 30% of your Health is prevented
- Escalating Might: Increases your Might by 2% for 8 seconds when you hit an enemy with a harmful super power. Does not work with Supercharge powers
- Breakout Regeneration: Gain Health regeneration for 4 seconds after using the Breakout ability
- Berserker: Your damage output increases by an additional 10% when you Health drops below 35%
- Deadly Block: Your Block Counter causes additional damage equal to 5% of your Precision
- Explosive Block: Your Block Counter knocks enemies much further away and increases their helpless duration by up to 1 second
- Core Strength: Gain an additional 2% damage
- Max Damage: Using super powers increases damage by 2% for a short time
- RED SOCKET
- YELLOW SOCKET
- Might & Power
- BLUE SOCKET
- Might & Health (improve survival)